Let's Make a Collage
We are in the middle of our quarantine and I thought it would be fun to do a craft together to fill up some time. For this collage I used junk mail, tickets, wrapping paper, and other odd bits of paper I found around the house.
Get yourself a glue stick or some glue and let's get crafting!
1. Tear and glue bits of paper to another piece of paper
2. Cover the top of all the paper with white school glue (I added a bit of water to make it thinner)
3. Let it dry
4. Cut the paper apart into pieces that are about 2"x 4"
5. Punch a hole in the top of the tag
6. Thread a piece of twine or yarn through the hole
7. On the back of this cool card write down memories from the day.
Suggestions of things to write:
Something you learned
Something you saw
Something you are thankful for
Something new you did
What you are reading
A game you played
What you had for dinner
Once you have done this - share it with me! I'd love to see how your projects turned out.
I'm thankful for you - and want you to know that sharing with you keeps me going. Blessings to you all! Stay Safe!